INDIA STUDENT VISA
Multiple-entry student visas are given to bone fide students to purse regular studies at recognized institutions in India.
Spouse and dependent family members accompanying the applicant must apply for an Entry Visa (NOT Tourist Visa). Its termination date will coincide with the period of th principal visa holder.
DURATION AND VALIDITY
A Student Visa is a multiple entry visa. A Student Visa is valid for the period of study as approved by the educational institution in India.
The Visa duration starts on the day of issuance, and not on the day of entry into India.
Due to several reasons such as pending admission tests or other requirements, the applicant may not yet have a firm letter from the university, recognized college or educational institution. In such cases, a provisional visa may be issued on the basis of the provisional admission certificate/ letter of the issued by the institution in India.
A provisional visa is valid for 3 months. If admission is not given or confirmed within the stipulated period, the student will have to leave India. Extension of a provisional student visa is not allowed.
|Country||Duration of Visa||Consular Fee||ICWF fee||Reference Fee||Service Fee||Total Fee|
|US Citizens||1 year(12 Months) Multiple Entry||$95.00||$3.00||$0.00||$4.70||$102.70|
|Others Nationals||1 year(12 Months) Multiple Entry||$75.00||$3.00||$0.00||$4.70||$82.70|
|Sri Lanka Citizens||1 year(12 Months) Multiple Entry||$43.00||$3.00||$0.00||$4.70||$70.70|
|Sri Lanka Citizens||2 year(24 Months) Multiple Entry||$81.00||$3.00||$0.00||$4.70||$108.70|
|United Kingdom Citizens||1 year(12 Months) Multiple Entry||$229.00||$3.00||$0.00||$4.70||$236.70|
India Student Visa Fee
Greencard holders and those who have a long term visa(3 years or more) will not be charged the reference fee.
All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. Each hostel has its own mess providing hygienic and nutritious meals three times a day. Below the hostel facilities available, subject to variation with respect to the hostel and room pattern allotted:
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
- Air cooler facility within the rooms of hostel
- Arrangement for 24 hours uninterrupted power supply through dedicated hotlines
- Internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system
- Hot water in winters (scheduled timings)
- Facilities for indoor and outdoor games like Table tennis, Badminton, Football, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket, Hockey etc.
- Campus clinic with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
- Power backup for light load
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals only
- Two wheelers may be allowed for hostel residents after approval from authorities (Four wheelers are strictly prohibited)
- 24 hour security
- Gymnasium facility (optional on payment basis)
- Laundry facility (optional on payment basis)
- Newspapers and magazines are provided to students on demand
MGC is situated at Pandori Bhagat, Mukerian. Well connected by open and wide roads, the campus is about 13 Km. away from the Pathankot Airport and Railway station. Direct Flights and railway facility available from Delhi Airport.