Vision of the Department
‘’ To make future managers understand the total enterprise and the forces shaping the firm's direction, policies, and goals and at the same time exercise personal leadership in managing employees.”
About the Department
The Management Department offers UG Program in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Provide high end experience to students who want careers in management; who want to take on major challenges and responsibilities in private, public and not-for-profit organizations, large or small. Although we advise students interested in Management to take courses from several of the Department's areas of specialization, each specialization can provide a satisfying concentration in itself.
The Department of Business Management at Modern Group of Colleges (College of Management) includes many discipline-specific groups of faculty who teach in the BBA undergraduate programs.
- Information Technology
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Consumer Innovation
- Micro & Macro Economics
- Brand Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Business law
The Management Department encompasses four major areas of specialization:
- Strategic Management emphasizes forecasting, planning and control, allocating resources, the appraisal of competition, and implementation strategies.
- Multinational Management focuses on operating in worldwide and heterogeneous national environments under conditions of economic and political risk.
- Human Resource and Organizational Management explores individual and group behaviour and how these dynamics influence an organization's performance and structure.
- Entrepreneurial Management provides individuals with skills, analytical tools, and concepts to prepare them for a career as an autonomous entrepreneur, a family-business owner, or an innovator in new corporate ventures.